Looking for the best of summer camp with out staying overnight?!
Ultimate Day Camp is the perfect mix of camp and home life for campers who are not ready to stay overnight. Monday through Friday, campers arrive for 8:30 in the morning and meet with their Bunkhouse Leader at the Plough Inn. Ultimate campers participate in the same day program as the week-long overnight campers including morning lessons in their sport of choice. After joining with the whole camp for a delicious lunch in the dining room, ultimate day campers join in on the afternoon activities with their cabin. Try the Giant Swing, rock climbing, bouldering, waterslide, marksmanship, archery, swimming, boating, trail rides, crafts as well as other exciting activities! At 5:00 in the afternoon while overnight campers are getting ready for dinner, ultimate campers are ready for pick up at the Plough Inn.
8:30am - 5:00pm
Lunch is included in our program. Breakfasts and Dinners are available for an additional cost of $10/meal. (Please contact our office at (519) 941-4501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to book meals, or for more info.
- Drop off is 8:30am at the Plough Inn (Monday morning our staff will be waiting for you to show you the way).
- Pick up/sign out is at 5:00pm at the Plough Inn.
- Snack Bar money can be added at the time of registration. Please do not send cash with campers.
- All day camper medications needed during the day must be handed in at registration in original packaging with an explanation and will be administered by the First Aid Attendant.
- Please pack a labeled bag containing:
- Running shoes
- Modest swimsuit, towel and sun block
- Change of clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Bug Spray