Hunter/Jumper Horse Shows
Why show at Teen Ranch?
- PROFESSIONAL courses.
- Divisions offered for every level from first time competitors to those schooling before their A Shows.
- Friendly staff.
- RIBBONS 1ST-6TH in each class
(participant ribbons available for all competitors in the Leadline, Beginner, & Rookie Divisions).
- CHAMPION & RESERVE CHAMPION RIBBONS in each division. Ribbons supplied by Ringside Ribbons.
- PRIZE MONEY TO THE CHAMPION & RESERVE CHAMPION in each division excluding Equitation and Leadline Divisions (5+ entries required).
- PRIZES to the Champion of each Hunter/Jumper Division sponsored by PURINA.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES TO THE CHAMPION AND RESERVE CHAMPION OF THE OPEN EQUITATION DIVISION at each show. Sponsored by RUNNING FOX.
- MEDALS to 1st-3rd in each equitation class
- BREYER HORSES to the champion and reserve champions of the Leadline Division at each show. Sponsored by Greenhawk.
|Date||Ring 1||Ring 2||Ring 4||Jumper|
- ASTM approved helmets mandatory for all riders. Proper show attire required.
- Back number must be worn and visible at all times while on horseback.
- Please read class descriptions to see rules on cross-entering.
- All Riders MUST have a Day or Annual Teen Ranch H/J Membership to compete. Available Here
- Hunter Classes - Flash nose bands and running or german martingales are not permitted in hunter classes. Leg protection may be worn on horse in warm-up and inclement weather only when approved by judge.
- Champion/Reserve Champions at each show are calculated as follows: 7, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
- Year-End Awards – Must show in at least 3 shows this season to qualify. Points are awarded to horses in hunter/jumper divisions, the rider in equitation/lead line divisions and horse/rider combinations for the beginner, rookie, and short stirrup divisions. Points are calculated as follows: 7 * entries, 5 * entries, 4 * entries, 3 * entries, 2 * entries, 1 * entries.
- Fall of horse or rider = elimination. Rider must exit ring before re-mounting.
- Teen Ranch accepts no responsibility for damage, theft, loss, accident, death or injury.
- EQUINE CANADA RULES APPLY. Please check your bit and equipment if questionable.
Date: Sunday October 21, 2018
Theme: James Bond
Dress: Semi-Relaxed to Semi-Formal Attire
Deadline to reserve tickets is October 6.
5:00pm - Arrival for Hors d'oeuvres
5:30pm - Dinner is Served (Please arrive before 5:30pm )
$35/adult, $25 for kids under 10 years.
Tickets available at the Show Entry Booth or reserve before October 6 by email to [email protected]
Ribbons & Prizes to top 6 in each division (must show in at least 3 shows in the division to qualify).
Annual Trophies, Special Awards
Photo Contest Award – get your nominations in!
Best Dressed Table Award
and much more!
YEAR END AWARDS
- Best Dressed Table Award
- Photo Contest Award – send in your nominations!!
- The Highland Spirit Annual Trophy in Memory of Christine Legare goes to the champion of the 2’3” Intermediate Hunter Division: sponsored by Highland Horse Farm
- The Johnny Barkey Memorial Trophy goes to the Champion of the Jumper Division - sponsored by the Barkey Family.
- Sportsmanship Award & Prize - Voted on by show staff, coaches and attendees. Prize sponsored by Greenhawk. Annual trophy in memory of Ginger Jones Lisser sponsored by The Aker Family.
- Tenacity Award- Voted on by coaches…to the rider who has displayed an incredible attitude through adversity. Annual Trophy in memory of Layne Stevens.
- High Point Welsh/Half-Welsh Award. Proof of registration required. Sponsored by Beaverwood Farm.
- TIP Awards – honouring High Point Registered Thoroughbreds. 3+ entries required in each category to be eligible for a prize.
- High Point Thoroughbred (all divisions/disciplines)
- High Point Thoroughbred Hack Division
- Hunter High Point Thoroughbred - Intermediate (2'6 -2'9")
- Hunter High Point Thoroughbred - Low (below 2'6")
- Jumper High Point Thoroughbred - High (2'6" and above)
- Junior Rider High Point Award (all divisions/disciplines)