- NO GENERAL PUBLIC ADMISSION. There will be an Access List referenced upon arrival. Access to the show grounds will be limited to the following: Competitors, Grooms, Trainers/Coaches, One Parent/Adult for competitors. Trainers/Coaches must provide a full COHORT LIST on the Monday before each show.
- Any person entering the show grounds will have their temperature checked upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature above 100.3F/37.9C or who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter the show grounds.
- Masks must be worn outside when you cannot be 2 meters (6’) from others. All competitors and authorized support personnel must bring their own mask.
- Each person entering the property must hand in a signed Teen Ranch Covid 19 Screening Questionnaire upon arrival.
- If you are not on the Access List and/or have not submitted the waivers, you will not be permitted to enter the show grounds.
- Restrooms will be disinfected multiple times during the competition. Hand Sanitizer will be available at restrooms and at warm up areas. Do not adjust/touch jumps without disinfecting first.
- Online entries available through the website only. NO POST ENTRIES. Entry and payment deadline is the Monday before each show. Entries will be limited if necessary.
- Back numbers will be handed out to trainers at the entrance of the showgrounds.
- ADDS/SCRATCHES – Competitors will be allowed to scratch or add, minus a office fee ($25+tax) before the start of the division that they have signed up for.
- Entries will be posted on the Teen Ranch Hunter/Jumper Shows Facebook page on Friday. Please arrive close to your competition time & depart as soon as possible.
- Anyone who does not abide by the safety protocols will be removed from the show grounds.
- A max of 10 people can come with each trailer. For some of the bigger farms, you must set up cohorts of 10 people including a coach and they may not mix with your other cohorts. Guests are asked to leave as soon as possible after they are done showing.
- Only a max of 10 competitors will be allowed in each ring at a time for flat classes.
- Max of one assistant/guardian per competitor allowed at gate.
- When entering and exiting the ring, please follow arrows and use appropriate gate to keep social distancing.
- Warm-ups done immediately before their competition round. One rider in the ring at a time. 5 riders allowed in the warm up area at a time. When not warming up or showing, all guests to remain at their trailer (with the exception of going to the food truck).
- Food truck will be in attendance…social distancing must be respected here.
We are looking forward to a safe and fun competition!